Today, almost every car still has at least one key cylinder in the driver’s door although these are rarely used at all. The key cylinder is only necessary to get access into a car in case of a power failure of the vehicle battery or the remote control key. The Kiekert reactiWAKE system guarantees the access without needing a key cylinder and a key bit at all. The Kiekert reactiWAKE provides a complete digital backup solution.
Access reloaded. Digitally connected back-up solution.
The Kiekert reactiWAKE redefines design freedom. The elimination of the key cylinder and the key bit opens up new possibilities in door and handle design. Access to the vehicle can be by smartphone with a dedicated app, key fob, RFID, Bluetooth or NFC. In case of a total failure of the vehicle battery, the latch can be locked and unlocked, using externally accessible contacts or an integrated energy source.
Benefits at a glance
- Increased design freedom
- Easier and more efficient handling through digital keys
- Higher resistance to break-in through deletion of mechanical components
- Reduction of components
- Autonomous system
- Large variety of ID transmitter options
- Easy access in case of electrical failure
- Simple user guidance with smartphone/app version
- New vehicle design options